In Santo Domingo Tour you will see the many aspects of Santo Domingo Colonial zone to the modern buildings of The Malecon. The Columbus Lighthouse and Los 3 Ojos Park are among the many other sights you explore on this guided tour of the city. You’ll Do
- View of the historical Colonial Zone and modern downtown
- Visit the National Botanical Garden
- Visit Columbus Lighthouse
- Visit the Catedral de Santa María la Menor
- Explore underground lakes and caves at Los Tres Ojos Park
- Shop at upscale Blue Mall
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
Santo Domingo tour hit a number of the key sites in Santo Domingo. Its perfect for those that don’t want to do a lot of walking. Make sure though to check that they will go to all of the sites you signed up for.
Soak up the atmosphere of the oldest street of the new world, Calle las Damas, and experience a Dominican market where the bargains are endless and bartering is fun.
- Guided tour
- Park admission fees
- Roundtrip hotel transfer
- Lunch (with one drink)
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
Santo Domingo is the oldest city of the Americas, If you have any interest in history and architecture, book our Santo Domingo tour!
Private Tour US$190.00(no lunch)
Shared Tour US$80.00
BEST PRICE & SERVICE GUARANTEE!
CALL US OR WRITE! 24 HRS AVAILABLE!
Phone & Whatsapp
1-809-819-9671 D.R | 1-561-229-9812 USA