Altos de Chavon & Catalina Island Tour.
Altos de Chavon Tour have visits to museums Cultural, Art Gallery, craft workshops, shops, School of Design, Amphitheatre, restaurants, bars and more!
The design school Altos de Chavon is affiliated with the famous PARSONS SCHOOL OF DESIGN IN NEW YORK.
Altos de Chavon amphitheater has 5,000 seats. It was inaugurated in 1982 with the presentation of Frank Sinatra and Buddy Rich, currently still present throughout the year shows national and international artists.
ALTOS DE CHAVON TOUR COMBINED WITH CATALINA ISLAND TOUR.
The next stop is Catalina Island ,after a delicious typical buffet,enjoy the beach, the captain will raises the anchor to return to the Marina of Casa de Campo.
In Catalina Island Tour you will Snorkel the most beautiful underwater ecosystem of the Dominican Republic on a tour of Catalina Island from La Romana.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Boat ride
- Experienced guides
- Beach visit on Catalina Island
- Visit Altos de Chavon
- See an awe-inspiring replica of a Roman amphitheater
- Visit the breathtaking artisan village of Altos de Chavón
- Stroll the immaculate tropical gardens and experience a bohemian way of life
- Purchase souvenirs at rock-bottom pricesPurchase authentic hand made Dominican cigars at great prices
- Attend a Taino art and archaeology exhibition at the Regional Archaeological Museum
- National Park admission to Catalina Island
- Photos or videos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
BEST PRICE & SERVICE GUARANTEE!
CALL US OR WRITE! 24 HRS AVAILABLE!
Phone & Whatsapp
1-809-819-9671 D.R | 1-561-229-9812 USA