Altos de Chavon Tour have visits to museums Cultural, Art Gallery, craft workshops, shops, School of Design, Amphitheatre, restaurants, bars and more!
The design school Altos de Chavon is affiliated with the famous Parsons School of Design in New York.
Altos de Chavon amphitheater has 5,000 seats. It was inaugurated in 1982 with the presentation of Frank Sinatra and Buddy Rich, currently still present throughout the year shows national and international artists.
This Mediterranean villa is a source of inspiration for artists who live, study or work.
Altos de Chavon is located southeast of the Dominican Republic in La Romana, and just 110 kilometers from the historic city of Santo Domingo. Nestled on top of a lush, rocky plateau, the small village is located within the boundaries of the resort Casa de Campo. Built in 1976, Altos de Chavon is the seat of the Foundation Cultural Center Altos de Chavon, a cultural and educational non-profit entity.
Altos de Chavon Tour combined with Saona Island Tour.
What You’ll Do
– See an awe-inspiring replica of a Roman amphitheater
– Visit the breathtaking artisan village of Altos de Chavón
– Stroll the immaculate tropical gardens and experience a bohemian way of life
– Purchase souvenirs at rock-bottom pricesPurchase authentic hand made Dominican cigars at great prices
– Attend a Taino art and archaeology exhibition at the Regional Archaeological Museum
– Buy Dominican goods at bargain prices
– Admire flawless land and seascapes in the city of La Romana
Go to Columbus Plaza
What is included:
– Saona Island Tour
– Entrance to Altos de Chavon
– Transportation from all hotels.
– Entrance to the Archaeological Museum
– Visit Las Cuevas Maravillas
– Visit Chavon river on the Mississippi boat (type steam boat with onboard drinks)
– Taxes included
What’s Not Included
BEST PRICE & SERVICE GUARANTEE!
CALL US OR WRITE! 24 HRS AVAILABLE!
Phone & Whatsapp 809-546-5124 | 809-602-6222